top of page
  • Writer's pictureCéline Vacher, V.P. Comm.

Payroll Tax Relief

Updated: Mar 27, 2020

Employers experiencing a hardship as a result of COVID-19 may request up to a 60-day extension of time from the EDD to file state payroll reports and/or deposit state payroll taxes without penalty or interest. A written request for extension must be received within 60 days from the original delinquent date of the payment or return.

For questions, call the EDD Taxpayer Assistance Center.

  • Toll-free from the U.S. or Canada: 1-888-745-3886

  • Hearing impaired (TTY): 1-800-547-9565

  • Outside the U.S. or Canada: 1-916-464-3502

21 views0 comments


bottom of page