Céline Vacher, V.P. Comm.
Is Your Restaurant Offering Take-Out? Take advantage of some free exposure!
Updated: May 15, 2020
Though restaurants in Los Angeles have had to close their doors in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, many have continued to offer takeout, curbside pickup and delivery service.
Do you own a restaurant in Los Feliz offering take-out or delivery? Here are some ways for you to get exposure:
1) E-mail email@example.com to receive free posters to hang in your window. The set of posters is 11x17 inches each and allow you to display the services you're offering as well as your hours of operation and telephone number. These posters are completely free, we'll drop them off at your place of business!
2) The Los Feliz Ledger has published a running list of local restaurants offering take-out and delivery. Check it out HERE
Is your business missing from the list? Just leave a comment with your information. The list is updated very regularly.
3) The Los Angeles Times Food Staff has also published a list of restaurants offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery service. The list is organized by neighborhood, take a look HERE.
Do you own a restaurant not featured on this list? Their submissions are open! Simply scroll to the bottom of the list and fill out the survey with your establishment's information, they'll add your business to their list AND may reach out to you for a follow up story.
NEED HELP ADVERTISING YOUR RESTAURANT?
Yelp is currently highlighting restaurants offering take-out and delivery to their consumers. They've also put in place a relief program available to small, independently owned restaurant and nightlife businesses with fewer than five locations.
- Relief for restaurants and bars with Yelp Ads campaigns
Waived charges for Yelp Ads delivered in the second half of March (March 16-31)
$100 Yelp Ads campaign, free of charge for the period of April 1-30 for delivery or takeout, and another for the period of May 1-25, 2020. This $100 ad campaign will run automatically for any restaurant that has indicated on their Yelp Page that they offer delivery or take-out (or both) as of 11:59 p.m. PDT on March 31
You won’t have to pay for any other Yelp paid features or page upgrades that are active on your account as of March 19 for the period from March 16 – May 25.
For restaurant and nightlife businesses not already using Business Highlights, Call to Action, or Yelp Connect, these features will be offered free of charge through May 25
- Relief for restaurants and bars without active Yelp Ads campaigns
If you aren’t already using Business Highlights, Call to Action, or Yelp Connect, these features will be offered free of charge through May 25.
If you are already using Business Highlights, Call to Action, or Yelp Connect—or any Page Upgrades—as of March 19, 2020, charges from March 16 – May 25 will be waived.