top of page
  • Writer's pictureSarah Tressler, Editor

Filing for Unemployment, Paid Leave or Disability

File claims through the State of California Economic Development Department. Please note that the EDD has been inundated with applications of late, but you are advised to continue to file your claim online. The EDD is working to augment their ability to receive applications and continues to operate.

The website to file a claim is

33 views0 comments
bottom of page